EFFECTIVE DESIGN may update this Policy in the future and EFFECTIVE DESIGN reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time. Any such revisions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof. Such notice may be provided by any means, including by posting a revised Policy. Your use of the Site subsequent to such notice shall be deemed acceptance by You of such revised Policy.
Information is collected by EFFECTIVE DESIGN through two methods: (i) Information provided by You to the Site; or (ii) Information that is obtained from Your use of the Site; or (iii) information you have supplied to EFFECTIVE DESIGN in connection with an investment.
- Information provided by You: The Site currently provides services, and may offer additional services in the future, (current and future services shall collectively be known as “Services”) for which the collection of your Information is required.
- Information Collected from Your use of the Site: Based upon Your use of the Site, we may automatically collect certain information, such as Your usage data, preferences, or other data relating to Your use of the Site. In particular, we may collect the following types of information:
- Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may identify the physical location of such devices;
- Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- Data related to Your interactions with content on the Site, such as the type of content viewed on the Site.
Use Of Collected Information
The purpose of collecting Your Information is to enable EFFECTIVE DESIGN to provide You with the best experience possible. EFFECTIVE DESIGN may provide data, such as aggregate data, sales, site traffic and related Site information, to third parties; however, Your Information collected from your use of the site will not be included in such data except in an aggregate manner where the use of such Information will not identify You personally.
In general, EFFECTIVE DESIGN will use Your Information to: (i) analyze, operate and improve the Site and the Services offered thereon; (ii) customize the content You see when You use the Site; (iii) enforce our Terms and Conditions and this Policy; (iv) conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties; and (v) for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time we collect Your Information.
Security of Your Information
EFFECTIVE DESIGN uses commercially reasonable procedures to protect the Information collected through the Site. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, EFFECTIVE DESIGN does not guarantee the security of the Site, or that Your Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Site.
Links to Third-party Websites
The Site is directed to persons 18 years of age or older. Accordingly, You must be 18 years of age in order to access the Site. If You are under 18 years of age You may not access the Site without the consent of a parent or guardian. EFFECTIVE DESIGN does not knowingly collect, distribute or share any Information from persons under 18 years of age and EFFECTIVE DESIGN is not under any obligation to verify that persons accessing the Site are, in fact, over 18 years of age. If EFFECTIVE DESIGN becomes aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided Information to EFFECTIVE DESIGN or the Site, EFFECTIVE DESIGN will delete such Information as soon as is possible under the circumstances.
If You have any questions concerning this Policy or the Site, please contact EFFECTIVE DESIGN (effectivedesign.com/contact/).